The Yumbox Panino Lunch Box is a cute, leak-proof bento box with four compartments so you can pack a sandwich, salads, sides and snacks; perfect for kids and adults lunches. New season colours now available. Switch from expensive prepackaged snacks which can hide sugars and preservatives and pack healthy food instead; fruit, veges, pretzels, and wet foods (like yogurt, fruit puree - not liquids like drinks/water/juice/watery dressings).
Why the reusable Yumbox rocks:
- Yumbox is an award winning leak-proof bento box for kids featuring fun designs and a kid-friendly latch on the lid. The silicone lid engages the tray to keep contents in place and sealed.
- Includes exterior box with soft rounded edges and 4-compartment tray insert with themed illustrations (please note, we can not substitute the pictured tray insert, please see box and tray combinations below)
- Balance and portion control with pre-portioned removable illustrated tray. One 2 cup sandwich/salad-friendly section, two ½ cup servings plus a 30ml dip/treat well
- Recommended for younger kids (toddler - age 8)
- The Yumbox Panino is food safe, no lead, BPA, phthalates or PVC
- Nevis Blue/Lila Purple/Sunburst Yellow includes the Toucan Tray; Cilantro Green/Lotus Pink includes the Explore Tray; Hollywood Pink/Surf Green includes the California Tray; Stardust Pink includes the Enchanted Forest Tray; Bijoux Purple includes the Paris Tray; (as shown in the product images). Tray is removable for washing. Yumbox Panino tray is not compatible with the Yumbox Original.
- Yumbox is dishwasher safe up to a maximum temperature 65C/149F, top rack only. Handwashing the lid is highly recommended and/or removing it before the heat dry cycle to prolong longevity of the seal.
Materials - Sturdy ABS (outer box), Tritan (tray) and Silicone (seal). BPA/PVC free.
Size - approx. 21.5 x 15.5 x 4.6 cm, weighs 505g.
Care Instructions - Yumbox is dishwasher safe up to 65°C (top rack only). We highly recommend hand washing the outer shell to preserve the seal or if using a dishwasher, removing it before the heat dry cycle. Most dishwashers temperatures are a guide only and actual temperatures can fluctuate by up to 20°C and may affect the adhesive holding the seal in place. Yumbox is designed with rounded edges and smooth surfaces to make hand washing easy.
As with any product used to store food mould can occur if not cleaned thoroughly. To prevent the chance of mould growth we recommend storing the Yumbox open if unused for long periods and always allowing to air dry overnight when washed.
To treat mould on the silicone surface Yumbox advise cleaning with Milton solution (following the directions on the box) and then leaving the case in direct sunlight for as long as you can. Do not bleach or soak for long periods as the seal has an adhesive backing holding it in place and this may be affected.
Important: Yumbox is designed to hold wet foods but not liquids. More specifically do not pack yoghurt drinks, fruit juice, soups or runny/watery dressings. Do pack foods with the consistency of ranch dressing, ketchup, chunky salsas, hummus, yoghurt and veggie dips. These are all great options. Some oily vinaigrettes may leak out of the dip well. One trick that can help keep vinaigrettes in place is to dress the salad and top it with a few croutons. The croutons will absorb excess oil/liquid and keep the vinaigrette from seeping into a neighbouring compartment.