Yumbox Tapas 2021 Colours
you are making a difference:
- Pack a waste free lunch.
- YumBox saves you money and time by eliminating the need for zip-lock baggies, multiple lids, plastic wrap and single use disposable containers.
- Turn your child’s meals into a food adventure by offering a healthy variety of foods that will instill good eating habits in a fun way.
- 100% BPA free, Phthalate-free.
- Easy to clean. The tray fits snuggly in the bottom half of the exterior box can be removed easily for cleaning, packing or for at home use.
- The tray insert for the Tapas style is interchangeable between the 4 and 5 compartment lunchboxes. Interchangeable trays can be purchased separately.
- Yumbox Tapas size is suited for adults and teens or kids with big appetite.
- If you are packing food that needs to be kept cold, we recommend packing Yumbox in a thermal tote with an ice pack to keep contents cool.
- We recommend the SoYoung Surf's Up Insulated Lunchbox for the Tapas for a cooler bag. Some alternatives are: Planetbox Rover & Launch bags, U Konserve Insulated Bags.
Note: Dishwasher safe. Top rack only. Handwashing is recommended for the outer shell to prolong the longevity of the seal. Not to be heated over 65 degrees celsius. Yumbox exterior shell is not microwave safe and it is not recommended to microwave the tray.
to ensure that food stays in place and doesn't leak to other compartments, follow these easy steps:
- Do not overfill compartments;
- Remove any excess liquid from canned fruit, applesauce and yogurts;
- Keep contents cool by adding an ice pack to your lunch tote;
- When closing Yumbox, press down on the lid with the palm of your hand and snap latch to closed position to create the best seal.
- Do not pack youghurty drinks, soups or runny/watery dressings.
- You can pack foods with the consistency of ranch dressing, ketchup, chunky salsas, hummus, yogurt, and veggie dips. These are all great options.
- If you are not sure if your food choice is too liquidy to pack, we suggest that you conduct a quick test beforehand. Simply add the test food to a compartment, close Yumbox properly and give it a good shake (or leave it on its side for 10 min). Set Yumbox back to normal position and open to see the results.
24.5 cm x 17 cm x 5 cm and weighs 630g.
4.2 cup volume: 1 x 1½ cup, 1 x 1 cup, 2 x 3/4 cups, and dip well.
Made in China.